Layarblogger21 › Nonton My Teacher, Mr. Kim (2003) Film Subtitle Indonesia Streaming Movie Download

Nonton My Teacher, Mr. Kim (2003) Film Subtitle Indonesia Streaming Movie Download

21Blitz
GenreComedy, Drama, ActorHie-bong Byeon, Ji-ru Sung, Seung-won Cha, Won-mi Kim,
DirectorKyu-sung Jang, CountrySouth Korea,
QualityDVDRip, IMDb6.7 /10 from 242 users
Release28 March 2003Duration1 jam 57 menit

Sinopsis

A teacher attempts to lure his handful of students in a small, rural school to Seoul so that he can move on to a better school. His efforts backfire however, and his school becomes one of the highest ranked in the nation

Sedang Proses...

Film Lainnya


Nonton My Teacher, Mr. Kim (2003), Movie My Teacher, Mr. Kim (2003), Film My Teacher, Mr. Kim (2003), Download My Teacher, Mr. Kim (2003), My Teacher, Mr. Kim (2003) Bahasa Indonesia

Komentar :